Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall,
I have a 2005 dodge ram 1500 5.7l and my issue is a little bizarre. My blinkers are doing some crazy things. When i turn on the left sometimes the right comes on. Sometimes pushing the hazards for a second "clears it" and it works again. At this point im sure "multifunction switch" is about to burst from your lips. Such a simple fix. I replaced the MFS, I even cleaned out the connection with that fancy pants spray. I've looked under the hood and when the blinkers are on and i hear a clicking in the fuse box. I cannot pinpoint where it is coming from. so i took out every fuse/relay and cleaned out the contact points (even though the box cover says nothing about a blinker relay). I am at a loss and desperately need some help.

Second issue. My headlights are on a rampage of their own. If my fog lights are not on then they will switch from bright to dim on their own.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Double check your connections, especially the grounds. Dodge did offer a recall for the MFS, you may have gotten a bum switch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I will definitely check the grounds again. I just started seeing people also having problems with their lights due to a malfunctioning tipm/fcm. any thoughts?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.