DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I spent a bit of cash...but this is MY MAGNUM we are talking here dammit! Enjoy the pixs. :rck:

Attachments

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, wife wanted to go to Denny's this morning, so when we got in the car, she got in back and started playing! WTH! Next time I'm freakin having her drive. :D

·
Registered
679 Posts
lol
it's mother's day. Let er play.
I'd blush if I told you my wife's requests for today.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Which monitor is the drop down, brand that is? I'm diggin the mods you are making. Got to keep up some how, must make more $$, must spend more on car mods.....

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LMAO Grinner...have fun my friend. Obi, i'll check on the brand as soon as I get home later tonight. Just tried to run the XBOX and it's not coming up, looks like a loose connector at the LCD side. I'll take her in tomorrow morning to have that fixed.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Now Playing at The Blackcomb Magnum Theater! Cool mod :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'd say you "spent some money". Looks to me like money well spent though!
I like it when my wife grabs "the joy stick" while I'm driving and our car doesn't have a X-box! :thatfunny

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LMAO.......ah yes the 'ol days!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Blackcomb, your mods are continuing to look hot. Keep up the good work.
So the wife was playing with your "joystick" from the back seat? Your a lucky man!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lucky and 'blessed' if she was playing with that from the back seat LMAO. :D

Anyhow lol.......

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Heh. Check this out fellas. XBOX won't display video on the LCD properly, but tests fine in the house. PS2 works fine no issues, and I'm thinking it's a pwoer issue. Any thoughts? I can have them beef it up no problem, but was trying to get opinions. Was thinking of running power from the house and seeing what happens. I'll wait till tomorrow to see.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.