DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
question, what is the black plastic piece on the inside of the windshield located in the top left corner? No real reason for asking other than curiousity....thanks guys

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I'd have to go outside to look. I have no clue what you are talking about.

KB

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it took me a while to notice it for the first time....and since having my windshield replaced, i can it it more now, so i was just curious....if i had my digital camera, i would have posted a pic, but my girlfriend has it at school

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
RobMac216 said:
question, what is the black plastic piece on the inside of the windshield located in the top left corner? No real reason for asking other than curiousity....thanks guys

Don't see no nothin' dude. Maybe its a bug. Are you mafia?

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
I got nothing either.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no there is definately something there....connected to a wire that runs down the drivers side A-Pillar.....i will have to get the part number or the numbers that are on it off of it and post it

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
part numer 11881128
FCC ID ElVNRCA

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alright, figured it out, has something to do with GPS alarm system that i have installed in my truck....thanks for the help anyway guys

·
Registered
28 Posts
RobMac216 said:
alright, figured it out, has something to do with GPS alarm system that i have installed in my truck....thanks for the help anyway guys

the FCC ID code would give it away as something that actively transmits a signal, or transmits as a transponder only when being interogated

·
Registered
28 Posts
RobMac216 said:

LO-JACK ????? :huh: :huh: :huh:

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
I was sure it was a bug. :D

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
LOL...aw shit man. Hell I even checked in my truck when I was outside earlier, now I feel like a JackAss. WHen I had a remote start on my '02 they put the antenna receiver in the exact same spot as yours. Except I knew what the hell it was!

KB

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
LOL was started to wonder what the hell your talking about???? :crazy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.