DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just can't pick one. What do you think looks better black or chrome wheels.
I have a 07 silver qc 1500 4x4. I was leaning towards black but the wife hates them. I'm looking for a a/t tire what's the biggest tire you can run w/o raising the front. If you have pics it would help.

·
Registered
657 Posts
black all the way!!!! especially on a silver rig! im running BFG A/T and love them, you can run 33's with the right backspacing w/o needing to lift....

·
Registered
657 Posts

heres a pic of mind............alright, obviously, i cant post pics for crap, hit my gallery up lol

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
it really depends.......I have seen both - and both look great! if you plan on tinting the heads / tails - go with black. if you want to keep chrome (bumpers, badges, grill) then go with chrome.

You can't go wrong.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Black on silver will look great! I'd check out some RBP wheels or some by XD

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
Chrome only, If you want black spray paint your wheels no one will know the difference and save your money.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
black on silver looks great. :D

·
Silverhemidan
3,277 Posts
Look under "photoshop,please" from Jan.4th,Gary(ggravant) did a bunch of them for me.

·
Silverhemidan
3,277 Posts

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
I don't get the black rim deal either , really if you just get some spares (collect 4 of them) then you are good. Why waist your money??:tdwn:
why is it a waste of money if that is what somebody likes? Also there is a big difference between a nice set of black wheels and steelies.

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
why is it a waste of money if that is what somebody likes? Also there is a big difference between a nice set of black wheels and steelies.
That is true Butch but from 10 feet away you cant tell the difference. Your wheels have a brightness that break up the wheel but the average black wheel with a polished lip dont look any different then a steelie with a chrome trim ring. When we where kids the cheapest way to get rid of the hubcaps on your car was to get chrome lugnuts and paint the wheels black and put on a trim ring till we could afford to get chrome wheels.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.