DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I know nothing!
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looking for a couple of little items. Power wire and a 2006-2008 Ram - JET STREAM SCOOP were among the first ones. Any chance of a power sale on any of these coming up with black friday pricing or something?
I'm always looking for those sweet deals.
Thanks.

·
Skelton Krew
862 Posts
I just ordered a jet scoop and they are having a sale threw the end of Dec. for those looking

·
I know nothing!
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never got a reply so I just kept an eye out and picked up the ram and the power wire a couple of weeks ago.
Thank you

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
Sorry guys... I have been so busy I have not been checking up on our section here. Been difficult getting on the forums in general due to lack of time.

Yes, we have a STOCKING STUFFER sale going on right now... ends tonight.

The sale includes POWER WIRES, JET STREAM SCOOPS, 2008 Intake, Throttle body adapter plates, H/O cams and a few other performance mods.

So far the sale has been very popular & a great success.

Again... it ends tonight... So if you know anyone who is interested... nows the time to jump. This sale has been running since December 1st through the 31st.... so when its over, its over. It has been one of the longest duration sales we have ever, we did very little advertising because it was aimed at customers who frequent/visit our site. We plan to have more Suprise NO NOTICE sales on our site... So keep your eyes peeled throughout 2011 ... you just might find somthing your looking for on Sale.

SPEED SAFE, NICK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.