DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· D's DODGE
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
anyone know off hand if there are any black and chrome rims for our Dee's? 15" 16"or 17"...

· 2000 Durango R/T
1,065 Posts
You mean black with the chrome lip?

· D's DODGE
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· "TRUCKIN"
261 Posts
nah, thats a chebby lug pattern........damn hick trucks

· D's DODGE
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn... i saw a really nice truck today... black truck with black and chrome rims... looked hot... im looking to buy some new rims and tires... but i guess i cant get and black and chrome wheels...

· D's DODGE
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what do you guys think? black durango with polished rims? or black rims... i really like both but cant make up my mind... i just need some opinions... or , if you have, pics of a black truck with black rims...

· "TRUCKIN"
261 Posts

· "TRUCKIN"
261 Posts
the rims on his truck make it look sweet.......although he needs to remove the rack and grille guard......then it would be AWESOME

· D's DODGE
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· "TRUCKIN"
261 Posts

· "TRUCKIN"
261 Posts
link doesnt work, use item #...............sorry fellas

· Registered
747 Posts
Black with a silver lip, I think that's the most popular thing with the imports right now. I personally am not a fan of black rims, but then again, I'm not much of an off-road guy either. I've always been a fan of chrome on black vehicles, even if the wheels themselves aren't very big. When the wheel is black on a black car it just seems to blend in and/or disappear. Black with chrome, sounds complicated and might appear kinda funky, but if that's what you like, more power to ya.

Good luck in your search, if I come across anything I'll let you know.

· D's DODGE
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea i couldnt find any rims lower than 20" that fit for me...but what do you think about the 17" chrome rims )in my other message theres a link) with BF goddrich All Terrain tires.... think it would look good... and yet still serve the purpose of off raoding? rims wont look to big right?

· D's DODGE
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
heres the deal... offroading to me, means like trail riding, dirt roads, hahah puddles.... there are no places for me to go serious offroading, that are legal... so i guess im going for a street/offroad look...i was planning on getting 16x8 American Racing Python rims...more of a custom look....with 265 75 16 BFG A/T...or i can go with a 32x11.5 15 BFG A/t with a 15x8 or 15x10...with the 32x11.5x15 the tire is a tad smaller than the 265 75 16...not that big of a deal but... hmmm 17"s are just a thought...now that you said it wouldnt be a good idea... i'll still have to make me decision... i have a lot of choices and i want it to look good becuase this stuff is not cheap!

· D's DODGE
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah but what size?

· D's DODGE
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bmxer2076 said:
you like them? i sure do.... but the only thing is to find tires that are a lil cheaper lol... i still want a street and off road look... and with these rims i think i can pull it off... i would have to get them in 17x8

· Keystoner
5,488 Posts
my boy just bought some for his envoy. Looks good

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.