DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in getting a front air deflector in black to go with my Black '05 Ram w/ sport package. On the mopar site they are selling one for $49. However that one doesn't come with the Ram's Head badge on it. I found another one that appears to have the Ram's Head at Steve White Parts for about $20 more. However, that one is listed for 02-04 and has a different part number. Are they not making the black deflectors w/ the badge for the 05s? I want something that is going to match my black truck and don't just want a dark tinted plastic piece. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks!

· 2004 Black_Hemi_QC
1,687 Posts
I got mine from the dealer free when I ordered my truck. When it arrived, it was missing, I had to wait a week for them to get it in. There are some aftermarket brands out there. What I liked was that the truck already has the 4 mounting hole for them in the grill. The installation was super easy, just 4 pop in tabs. Another item you might want to look at if you don't already have it is the rear inner liner insert.

· Registered
62 Posts
i have the one i took off me 03 black ram it has the ram haed badge on it u can make me an offer if u want it does have a couple very small chips in it though wich is going to happen anyway there about the size of a pencil point PM me if you are intrested

· Registered
182 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.