·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Mopar Or No Car!
1,786 Posts
Ouch!! Thats terrible about the Moped driver. What a douche this Lane guy is.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Lane is a piece of Sizzzz.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
I just read this...

“DaimlerChrysler decided to use Mr. Lane’s fame to advertise it’s high performance Hemi RAM Dodge Truck for this purpose and provided Mr. Lane with the means to cause havoc and death.”

Cacciatore is trying to hold DaimlerChrysler liable as well.

Tests by police showed that Lane had a blood-alcohol level of .192, more than twice the legal limit.

But Kepler Funk, Lane’s defense attorney, has said that things are not always as they appear. His team is conducting its own investigation.

·
Registered
984 Posts
keven said:
I just read this...

“DaimlerChrysler decided to use Mr. Lane’s fame to advertise it’s high performance Hemi RAM Dodge Truck for this purpose and provided Mr. Lane with the means to cause havoc and death.”

Cacciatore is trying to hold DaimlerChrysler liable as well.

Tests by police showed that Lane had a blood-alcohol level of .192, more than twice the legal limit.

But Kepler Funk, Lane’s defense attorney, has said that things are not always as they appear. His team is conducting its own investigation.
Where'd you read that?

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
If you've ever watched him on TV, the dude was ALWAYS drinking something, wouldn't surprise if he was drinking that day he killed the guy.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
KYKillerKlown said:
You think that a guy who has money like Lane could afford a cab ride instead of drinking and driving. I think he is a very talented bike builder, but I sure hope he has fun in prison.
You actully think he will go to prison? I'm positive he won't get a day in jail, simply because he has money. He SHOULD get like 15 years but he won't get a single thing.

·
Banned
62 Posts
DCX is about to payout some major $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
great builder but poor sense of judgement, dibs on the bug shield

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I'm missing the part that says DCX is actully involved in this, I don't see any reason for DCX to be sued. Simply providing him with the truck is no means to be sued.

·
Banned
62 Posts
yeah, but according to the article you see where this is going........and I think they would win.........guilt be association is usually all it takes in a lawsuit.

like when a doctor ****s up and the hospital settles.

bobby lane=doctor
dodge ram=hospital

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
I agree. To even try and link DCX with some stupid shmuck's poor judgement wouldn't make any sense whatsoever.... oh wait, that means some a-hole lawyer is gonna try it....

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.