DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put a billet steering wheel on my truck but dont know what adapter to use. I know theres not one made but i know it can be done ive seen it on a 3G Ram. I thought i heard something about a GM adapter would work. Ive already called Billet Specialities and Lecarra any help would be great. thanks.

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
layd97dime said:
I want to put a billet steering wheel on my truck but dont know what adapter to use. I know theres not one made but i know it can be done ive seen it on a 3G Ram. I thought i heard something about a GM adapter would work. Ive already called Billet Specialities and Lecarra any help would be great. thanks.
Now you have money for a billet steering wheel and never had money to send me for that headlight you bought from me a year ago.

Attachments

·
PROJECT SRT-345
1,480 Posts
KYKillerKlown said:
Now you have money for a billet steering wheel and never had money to send me for that headlight you bought from me a year ago.
Damn... Caught him!

Jason

·
Registered
10 Posts
busted!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
So I guess hes not gonna get his answer?

·
MORE! MORE! MORE!
2,914 Posts
Pay the man his money........... :1owned:

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
you scared him away

·
The Doc
302 Posts
OK, so the little B***H was owned :spank:, but does anyone have an answer for the question......out of the mouths of idiots sometimes come interesting questions.....
The Doc.....:flippy:

·
Registered
1,910 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
can u clue me in on what happened?

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
simioh said:
can u clue me in on what happened?
He had bought a headlight from me about a year ago. Since it was near Thanksgiving and things were getting crazy around here and the mail getting slower, I was dumb enough to ship it out before the money got here. Anyways a lesson learned by me, wait for the money or don't ship.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
KYKillerKlown said:
He had bought a headlight from me about a year ago. Since it was near Thanksgiving and things were getting crazy around here and the mail getting slower, I was dumb enough to ship it out before the money got here. Anyways a lesson learned by me, wait for the money or don't ship.
:thatfunny :1owned:
hahaha jk...
but wow... that sux what an a$$hole

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
damn... what an *******

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.