DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
10,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of pics. The knobs are very well made and have a beautiful finish. The pictures don't do them justice at all. I'll get better pictures this weekend in natural light. They install over the OEM knobs. The headlight and radio knobs were a snap to install. Not so easy for the AC knobs. One installed flushed. I had to use some serious super human strength and my kitchen table as leverage to push the other two knobs flush in the covers.

They compliment the silver bezel in my truck and the billet pedals. Overall, an excellent mod. I ordered these from Bob, at Moe's. As always, his customer service is impeccable. Definitely pick them up from him.

:)

Sil

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I like how its on the headlight switch too. :tup: I think you need another plug for the power outlet though, balance it all. :D

·
The Walt-n-ator
2,491 Posts
Sil, those look great! I bet they look awesome in person; congrats! :2444_drooling:

·
HILLBILLY DELUXE
4,907 Posts
I like how its on the headlight switch too. :tup: I think you need another plug for the power outlet though, balance it all. :D
or a nice PUSH TO START button :IDEA:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
looking good, and how much for all them there fancy knobs

·
Banned
10,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I believe all the knobs were $75 shipped, but check with Bob for pricing. Thanks for the compliments folks. I'll try to get better pictures this weekend.

Sil

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
Nice and sparkly!

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
those look very nice

·
Once and future owner
3,059 Posts
Those are lookin good. I really do like the Laramie knobs as well.

·
HILLBILLY DELUXE
4,907 Posts
I believe all the knobs were $75 shipped, but check with Bob for pricing. Thanks for the compliments folks. I'll try to get better pictures this weekend.

Sil
Thanks for the info! Not to bad considering i paid 50.00 for three laramie knobs to match my radio :banghead:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
don't look now! Bob swiped your pics for his site!

:D
I'd be flattered if Bob snagged a pic of my truck for his site. It should be worth a free t-shirt or something though......lol....

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
thats cool that bob put your pics on his site

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Sil's head will be so big now he probably won't even talk to us little people.:D
OH wait, he'll talk to me because he wants my brake pedal.:D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.