DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello out there i am a newbee, i have a 91 b250 conversion van i am looking for a billet grille can anyone help me

·
vanner
519 Posts
'Stull', but Im not sure if they make them for 91's, u may have to settle for a regular chrome tube grill like mine, Ive only seen the bullits for 94's and up.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Either that, or find one of similar proportions, maybe like an '86 Chevy P/U, and cut and modify it to fit. I was looking at some pics. in Truckin' mag, and that '86 Chev might be the way to go. You'd really have to find one and measure it up.

·
vanner
519 Posts
2 forum members at vannin.com custom made there own billit grills for prior to 93 year dodge vans, 'laylowcustoms' and 'Cobalt dream' I think are there handles, laylow is a member here also and u can prob find pics of his van which is for sale. Cobalt is only a member at vannin.com as far as I know.

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
According to the stull website they do have a grille available for 79-93 vans. The website says "78-92" but more likely 79-93. However, the grille/headlamps changed in 86 on vans, so I'm not 100% positive that this Stull grille would work.

Stull P/N 10044-S

·
vanner
519 Posts
Is that billit or chrom for the 79-92 vans?
Back when I ordered mine billit was only available for 94 and up.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I haven't seen any billet grills for our vans, Dan. And I look around alot. Chrome, or custom...

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Is that billit or chrom for the 79-92 vans?
Not sure Dan...it doesn't say. That "S" on the end of the p/n could mean something. Stainless maybe???

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
That would be cool beans, if it were available in stainless steel.

·
vanner
519 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.