• Option 2

Votes: 19 57.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
the laramie grille works best with chrome wheels, door handles, etc. On your truck with the aluminum wheels the billet will look best.

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
i really like the as is one myself:imo

but, the chrome honey comb looks good too;D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Dodge did a good job with the stock grill.

·
Woosah!!!
421 Posts
I think it looks good like it is with the black truck. But if it has to be 1 or 2 I would go with option 2.

·
dotlow
1,443 Posts
i love my trex billet grill

·
^BIG D^
2,283 Posts
I too like it the way it is. Black matches the rest of the truck. But, if you really feel the need to change it out, go with #2.

·
dotlow
1,443 Posts
i liked my billet grill when i first bought it, now that i color matched all my chrome, i think it looks even better

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
221 Posts
Dan get on your side of town. I am taking care of this lol
Think you are so cool with your color matched grill now....(wishes I had one) lol

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'd keep the grill you got and get the cute lady in the passenger seat a new pair of shoes! You will get much more satisfaction out of a happy lady than a new grill!

Seriously....I think the one you have is the best set up!

·
Texas Pride...HEMI Pride
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so I called the dealer and asked how much for the grille that comes with the lonestar package and he said $153!! Thats like twice as much as the 06-08 billets were!

I'd keep the grill you got and get the cute lady in the passenger seat a new pair of shoes! You will get much more satisfaction out of a happy lady than a new grill!

Seriously....I think the one you have is the best set up!
lol, my cute lady left me and is the reason I went out and bought this truck to make me feel better.....the lady shown there is mi mama!! lol, I pulled up in it after I bought it and she didn't even notice I bought a new truck (I had an '08 black quad cab before)

·
Registered
221 Posts
so I called the dealer and asked how much for the grille that comes with the lonestar package and he said $153!! Thats like twice as much as the 06-08 billets were!

lol, my cute lady left me and is the reason I went out and bought this truck to make me feel better.....the lady shown there is mi mama!! lol, I pulled up in it after I bought it and she didn't even notice I bought a new truck (I had an '08 black quad cab before)

Atleast you know your truck won't leave you!! I hope lol:thatfunny

And come on now!!! You know you love the grill!!! lol Glad I got it with the truck because that is a chunk of $$$ ;)

·
Banned
131 Posts
hmmmm want to swap my chrome for your black.........:D

·
Registered
148 Posts
$153 for the Lone Star grill isn't that bad. It lists for $186. I bought one for my Laramie ($150). I'm not sure what the 06-08 inserts looked like but the insert for the 09 is actually almost the same size as the grill itself and snaps in from the back. For me it was money well spent. I like it much better than the chrome honeycomb that came with mine.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Man I feel for you guys who are required to have that front license tag. It is definitly a blemish on such a good looking truck. Looking at the first picture my eyes keep drifting down to the license plate.

Even though my other two trucks have them, billets are a little played out. Every freakin car and truck in town has them. I gotta go with Option 3.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.