DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
SRT-4
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had planned to never put one on... I actually kinda liked the black honeycomb, but I got to the point where I felt the outside needed something new and more "stylish" I guess you could say.

After a lot of looking around I went with grille4you on ebay. Its the polished aluminum, total came to $96 after tax and shipping, much cheaper than any other polished aluminum I've found. Got it today and put it on after work in like an hour, even in the 100+ degree heat lol I work outside all day anyhow.

Install was actually pretty easy, nothing really to note, the grille fit right in like it was supposed to. Put everything back on and took a pic. The truck is disgustingly filthy right now. I'll have a new clean photo shoot sometime soon. I like it, no complaints.

Attachments

·
CH-RAM
640 Posts
I have the same grille. Good stuff for a low price !!

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Looks nice dude. Looking at the surrounding area i still cant figure out where you are at in VV. You coming to the First Cali meet for DT in August (look at sig)

Truck looks sweet, i really like those grilles.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Ya all needs to get the matching bumper insert to complete the package

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
I need to get that as well. My bumper is just "missing" something. I really like how both look together.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Yeah, looks great Andy. Only other thing missing is the CARRIAGE BOLTS!!! LOL :D

KB

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
It would look like this

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Looks good man, Grills4you is a great business regardless of what some say.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Looks super sharp. When i get one will prolly get it there.

·
SRT-4
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the comments

KB, I've been meaning to get those bolts for about 3 years now... I think I might finially get them this weekend :D

I wanted to check the quality of the grille before getting the lower one as well. I'm happy with it so I will probably get the lower grille soon. I just worry about having too much chrome.

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
mattspenc said:
Carriage bolts? What that be?
I think they're talking about putting two bolts to fill the holes in teh front bumper that are there for front license plates.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
The billet grille looks good Andy, I wouldnt worry about having to much chrome on your truck after installing the lower grille...You will be amazed on how much better the bumper will look with it...

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
keven said:
The billet grille looks good Andy, I wouldnt worry about having to much chrome on your truck after installing the lower grille...You will be amazed on how much better the bumper will look with it...

I agree. I'm Mr Anti-Plastic Chrome and all. But that total billet look like Bob's truck is very sweet. Just stay away from any additional plastic chrome and you'll be perfect. ;)

It already looks much better with the insert swap.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Looks damn good Andy.

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
BLACKWOLF said:
I agree. I'm Mr Anti-Plastic Chrome and all. But that total billet look like Bob's truck is very sweet. Just stay away from any additional plastic chrome and you'll be perfect. ;)
I think BW just says this because he is secretly stockpiling all the plastic-chrome he can find to use as a new form of currency after the apocalypse.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.