DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Yea It's a Hemi!!!!!
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think if we get some people together we can get a better price on these than 69 a pair. If someone has time and wants to take the reins on this one let me know, their number is 323-887-2600. Hey I'm all about saving $$$$$.

· BORN 1/24/2009 6LBS 14ozs
2,816 Posts
How bout a pic of the covers?? Never seen them before. Thanks.

SQC

· Registered
179 Posts
I'm in. As long as the group buy price includes Canadian customers. I need all the breaks I can get to make up for the extra shipping.

· Registered
3,024 Posts
I looked and only found products for GMC, Chevy, and Ford. Maybe they haven't updated the site with Dodge products yet. But Jim gave you the number...give them a hollar.

· Yea It's a Hemi!!!!!
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have been having trouble getting them myself. I called the company and they redirected me to two different distributors who are "looking into it" and will get back to me....Whatever, I placed another call talked to a manager and will call him back tomorrow.......What a mess.........

· Registered
7 Posts
I really wasn't all that happy with the installation process of these.

They scew into the grey shroud that goes arounf the fogs and they just don't seem stable. Every time I drive the truck I expect one to fall off. But they do look good.

· Registered
22,981 Posts
I didnt think I was gonna like the look. But man, those are dope.

KB

· Registered
129 Posts
Does anyone know the spacing on the bars? I'd like a set but not sure they have the same spacing between the bars as my upper and lower billet grills?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.