DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It will turn, so its not locked up. The guy who had this is a Ford guy. Just been stored in his barn by a 68 mustang. Will take some work just to get it looking better.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
big block truck ext manafolds are hard to come by. however the stock ext manafold on a 1963 new yorker or a year or two one way or the other may work. but iam sure a 1965 will not work. when i say it will work i mean it will not fit just like oem but that i think you can get it to work. remember on any chrysler car/truck is that, the ext manafold, oil pan, cables, hoses, must fit not only the engine but also the frame. also some mopars have one size heater hose and others used a different size. so dont put a 5/8 hose on a 1/2 fitting, get an adpter everhot has the adpter you need. dont put the adpter close to the engine , put it about one foot from the fitting. and if you change the oil pan the oil pick up tube has to match. i think car motormounts will not work

·
Registered
99 Posts
this sounds like it will be a wicked project!! cant wait to see pics and writeup of the final product!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.