DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Nathan Z.
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check out this find guys! I saw this one a while ago but it has changed quite a bit since then.
Big Black Megacab

Attachments

·
Banned
3,572 Posts
pretty hot..the omly way i would take a megacab is in the dually form..even with the cheasy offroad looking fenders..they have grown alot on me

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
i like that a lot. one like that pretty much exactly blew past me as i was trying to get on the highway about 15 min ago and shot a big cloud of black smoke. god it was hit lol but i like my hemi haha

·
Nathan Z.
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rb513 said:
looks photoshopped :huh:
Ya know, after looking at the wheels for a while I think they do look photoshopped. At the website there were pictures of it but I don't remember seeing it with black wheels.
Its still pretty darn cool, even if they are.

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
Cool looking truck ... did it come with a matching black helicopter?

·
WYOhemi
478 Posts
wheels are definitely photoshopped. i would love to have that truck though

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
99% sure wheels aren't photoshopped. Zoom in, you can see a person with a camera. Also you can see a shadow in the wheels that is on the ground, i'm talking about the front tire. I'm not a big fan of that truck, mostly those wheels...

·
Registered
479 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
wheels are photochopped to black only.
headlights are chopped black as well... well the orange reflector
and also that deal on the grille is chopped

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
cant really tell if it is chopped or not, but either way i think it looks pretty cool.

and umm...who is d. wiggs?? (was that a dumb question?) lol.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
The parts mentioned are chopped, but it looks sick regardless. Kinda looks like it has the Sterling grill and someone modified it to have their name or whatever.

KB

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
yeah the more i look at it the more i can tell its chopped for sure.

anyone seen his other cars on his "garage"??? check out that kenworth :dropjaw:

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
The guys name is David Wiggs. In that pic the wheels, headlights, and grille are photoshopped. Its currently in the shop getting a 4" lift from Thuren and the black wheels with 41" tires. In that pic its stock height with 37's. He's a member of DTR.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Dude...I just peeped the link. His "Stable" is like a fantasy dream come true. Good God. That guy is doin it Big! :pimp:

KB

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
yeah i saw his name is david wiggs, i think its on the bottom of his site....anyone know what he does?? i am assuming he is young being that his fiance looks young (i know, i could be wrong) so i wonder where the money comes from?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Actually it's David Wiggins. If you google it, a David Wiggins Architect firm pops up first. So that may be why he's Ballin. lol

KB

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.