DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Texas Pride...HEMI Pride
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read page after page of user reviews of the Nitto Terra Grapplers but hardly anything on these new Rugged Terrains from BFG....they look pretty badass IMO and are backed by a 50k mile warranty too. I'm on the war path towards new tires so I will be getting something in the next few weeks and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be these in 275/65r20's......if anyone has any experience with em let me know.....heres some pics I found on the net

heres a detailed pic (big)

·
Chuckster
5 Posts
They sure look nice, I may go with them. Are you sure the 275/65/20 fits the stock setup ok? I have heard they do, but am a bit worrie.

·
Texas Pride...HEMI Pride
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They sure look nice, I may go with them. Are you sure the 275/65/20 fits the stock setup ok? I have heard they do, but am a bit worrie.
Ya I'm not worried about that at all. They're only slightly taller and not wider than stock. I really want 305 55 but they're so expensive

·
Registered
335 Posts
i've had these for about three months and am very happy with them so far. relatively quiet, excellent loose traction and price friendly.
the guy at discount tire talked me into them after disccussing the problems with my last two sets of BFG AT/KOs.
btw, mine came with a 75K mile warranty

·
Dodge Tech
1,609 Posts
I just got the cooper zeon ltz in LT275-65r20 size there nice as hell ill get pics up tomarrow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.