DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and didn't see anything that I thought I could use. I have weld racing dune 5's. I do clean them but the small areas around the rivit areas a nd the weld racing letters. Mostly brake dust. I am now running ceramic pads so I'm not as worried. Anything you guys are using that seems to work really good. I am currently using mothers with the polished ball.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Thats what I was going to buy...the mothers with the power ball...and that doesn't work? Good thread al1270

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, it works great on the open areas it just dosent get into the small areas like lettering.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hopefully someone will chime in with the ultimate rim cleaning setup then. The reason I like the powerball is because I'm lazy at cleaning my rims.LOL and that thing looks perfect for me. So now it sounds like the powerball does the job but we need something that will get-r-done.

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Nothing beats the good ol' two hands God gave you! I use a clean lint-free rag to get in the small spaces of the rim. It doesn't take that long. I use Simple Green and it makes my rims shine for days after.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts