DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get some larger tires as the stock ones on the 2500 are kinda small. Anyone around that can recommend any as I see people with BFG, GY and others.

Thanks and Appreciate the info.

kevin

·
Registered
46 Posts
Kevin,

I added a 2" leveling kit to the front of my '05 3500 which allowed me to replace my little stock 265's with Toyo MT 35X12.5X18 tires mounted on Weld Velociti's. Take a look at my gallery and see what you think. I have been extremely happy with both wheels and tires...tires are very quiet and have a nice ride. The dealer told me I should expect to get a good 30k miles out of them...I'm hoping he's right since they were about $360 each! Good luck

Joe

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
my broinlaw has the BFG 315's on his 04 2500 4X4 OFFROAD. No lift atall, stock height.

·
Registered
46 Posts
prourl said:
360 a piece? thats nuts.
Yep, they're a lot o' coin...but bitchin' tires!! :thatfunny

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I run some LT33x12.50R17 Mastercraft Courser C/T's on my '03 and I've been very pleased with them so far (around 6,000 miles or so). They're about 1.2" larger in OD than the stock 265's but lots wider.

Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
03ramit1 said:
gsbrockman thoes tires look like bfg at's from what i can teel are they a copy of them?? looks good though.
I believe they're a little more aggressive than the BFG A/T's....maybe this extra pic will help.
Greg

Attachments

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I had 305/55/20 Nitto Terra Graplers on both a stock and 2" leveling kit and they were nice.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I put BFG AT on mine before I even got home from the dealer. They are a litle bit bigger but a hole lot nicer looking LT 285 70 17 they were $275 ea. Canadian

Attachments

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
$275 i just got some 265 70 17's and they cost me 195 aprox. out the door ill see if i can find the recipt for proof if needed. i dont see how going to a 285 would cost $80. unless you got them from the dealer. not trying to flame you just saying that you can find better deals. allthough what are they in us $ i didnt see that untill i double checked.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.