DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting some body work done next week, and I am thinking about shaving the door handles while its at the shop. What is the best kit that you can buy? I already have an aftermarket alarm, so that doesn't have to be included in the kit. Thanks!!

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Talk to Ramlion, he just got done shaving his handles...Jimmy could walk you through installing the poppers...

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
He had a thread somewhere on here, about installing the poppers and how he hooked it up to his alarm...

·
HEMINATOR
1,131 Posts
Hey buddy, i will be doing the same pretty soon, just wanted to see what you are up to bro... When i pick up my tailgate at the shop sometime in the middle of this week ill ask my paint guys what he suggests... My Tailgate is finally getting shaved and the dent fix in it... Ill post pics asap... but, if you get the info before i do, let me know by PM;ing me, and ill let you know what these guys will do it for...or what is best suggested(<--what i meant)... LAter bro.. and dont be a stranger to us dallas guys... Myk :rck: :gr_patrio :rck:

·
Registered
318 Posts
You want to have the poppers and in-door solenoids installed BEFORE you hit the body shop. Basically, you want to have the system functioning before you remove the handles :)

BTW, I recommend AutoLoc, and get the 50lb solenoids, not the 35s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.