DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place to get gap guards...How much do they usually run??

·
Registered
322 Posts
What is a gap guard?

·
MORE! MORE! MORE!
2,914 Posts
If its for the rear, I would get the stock Mopar covers. They fit really nice and look really clean. Not to sure how much $$$.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I asked the dealer about them when I took my truck in...all they had were fender wells...and they said it wouldnt cover up the whole gap...I had heard gap guards would....so far mopar but does anyone else know where to get them or if there are any different ones??

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya....Does anyone know where else I can get the best deal for a gap guard?

·
2004 Black_Hemi_QC
1,688 Posts
You can try Ebay.....I bought mine at the dealers.....first mod I ever made. Ireally helps to keep it looking clean.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alrighty then....Thanks guys!!

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
I really thought the stockers do the job?

·
Registered
251 Posts
even people with the lifts on there trucks recommend using the mopar well liners, instead.they some to cover a lot better than lift kit brand ones!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
stevew said:
chasity belt ?
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Really?? See when I went to the dealer they told me they would look pretty good but it wouldn't cover up the whole gap and I heard that the gap guards did....but if the dealer ones look better im going to have to take some consideration into going back to them.....

·
3,401 Posts
Garrett, Just so you know I just installed the Mopar wheel well liners and it does a perfect job for the 3" body lift!!!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright thanks. sorry it took so long to respond to that ive been really busy lately with finals and christmad and what not....

·
3,401 Posts
no problemo

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.