DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 98 ram 1500 4x4 that needs a track bar, tie rods & center link.Any one know where to get the best prices on parts?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I don't know about price but I just took off a Skyjacker Track bar that was hitting my front diff and replaced it with a Thuren Track bar. 4 Wheels parts in Hawaii, who installed it, thought it was great. It was the first time they had seen one. I love it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
aloha Sandman....how much was the Thuren trac bar from 4wheelparts?

I've been thinking about a lift from skyjacker for my 01' 1500....i'm on the Hilo side....

·
Registered
106 Posts
Aloha Paele,
I had to contact Thuren (www.thurenfabrication.com) and have them send the track-bar to me ($299.00 + $40 shipping to Honolulu - truck location), and then 4Wheel parts installed it. I'm not sure of actual cost of just this as they did other things at the same time. I hope this helps. BTW, I'm on the Kona side.
Jonathan

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Everything Thuren makes is bullet proof. They make some of everything you just mentioned. Don doesn't sell the cheapest stuff out there, but you can bet it's some of the beefiest. Click the link in my sig to take a look at his trac bar. You'll like it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.