DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just bought a 04 rumble bee 2wd and she needs lower to the ground asap! Just feels to high for a sport truck. Im wanting to go with a 2/4.5 kit with new shocks. Wondering wheres the best place to get the whole kit? Thanks guys. Heres a pic of the new bee

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have this running on my 06 quad no problems what so ever but you will need shock extenders or new shocks just look up on ebay street edge flip kit for around 120 , for the front I got these springs pretty good for the front Maxtrac from Amazon for 125

·
Registered
208 Posts
Look up bell tech and mcguarhys both good brands.

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
nice truck..will look mean when coming down.. I'm probably going to look into getting DJM control arms to replace the mcgaughy's drop spindles I have now..want the fronts to tuck in better..

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Can't find a flip kit listed for 2006-2008, any reason why the 02-05 flip kit wouldn't work for the later 3rd gens?
The McGaughys flip kit is 02-08 so others probably are too. The 1500s use the same 9.25 rear axle so they should fit.

·
Registered
806 Posts
McGaughys springs are really good and progessive so you have a good ride with them however spendles are better esp if you are going to run big rims do to alignment issues and on the rear i didnt want to do a flip so i got belltech leaf springs and i luv them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.