DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Teenage Road Hazard
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, its his dads, but he gets to take it to prom! (luckyyy)




its not an srt or rt, but i still love it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
837 Posts
So sweet!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,621 Posts
Yep no matter what model Challenger it is they are all nice.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
726 Posts
Thats for women,:rck: common man buy the v8


LOL That 3.5 will run circles around the small block 1970 models I bet! I wish they sold the 3.5 with a stick shift. The gas mileage between a 6 and Hemi ain't that great, but it is a $10,000.00 difference in price almost.

Nice looking car. The Challenger just has to be the cleanest lined car to come out in decades. It is 100% American sexy in every way shape and form. Everytime I see one I am amazed at how nice it came out. And I am ticed that my responsible side dictates I can't buy one and make a car payment right now!!!!! ARRRRRH!
 

·
Clinically Certified
Joined
·
735 Posts

·
Buy American
Joined
·
509 Posts
I agree Bob, I would buy a Challenger 3.5 if it had a manual shift! The 4-speed automatic is outdated and boring! ;)

:drivingz:
 

·
Power Wagon #1605
Joined
·
16,089 Posts
Nice
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
837 Posts
Oh man it kills me. They have an SRT 6.1L painted black at my local dealership in the showroom. It's killing me. Perhaps if I stopped spending money on my truck my dreams could be a reality. But yet I am building my dream truck right now. Quite the conundrum.
 

·
Teenage Road Hazard
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh man it kills me. They have an SRT 6.1L painted black at my local dealership in the showroom. It's killing me. Perhaps if I stopped spending money on my truck my dreams could be a reality. But yet I am building my dream truck right now. Quite the conundrum.

my trucks doin the same to me, but on a smaller scale. i want my truck to be sick, so im constantly buying stuff for it. but i also want an older car to restore, but can never save up enough to buy one! stupid truck. taking all my money :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,513 Posts
They sure are pretty
 

·
Senór Member
Joined
·
17,169 Posts
even the six bangers are pretty, still a bit pricey though, as much as a GT Mustang:tdwn:

but a v6 chally is still better than any furd:rck:

pretty car man:drivingz:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
I put all car projects on back burner for my SRT and I don't regret it one bit. As for the SE Challengers, I don't think anything is wrong with them either. Not all people want V8's anymore, people are being more practical now days. I'm just not one of those practical folks, it's V8 or nothing for me. I don't care about gas mileage just horsepower.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Last time I checked, both Canada and Mexico were part of the Americas.
No one said U.S.A.
And so is Guatemala, Colombia, Brazil, Panama and Bolivia. But 98.6% of the world thinks U.S.A when you say American. The other 1.4% cannot form a cogent thought on thier own.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
True, true, but Chrysler has been building cars and trucks in Mexico and Canada for as long as I can remember and they have always been referred to as American iron so technically whether they are built in Mexico or Canada, they are still American made!
WF
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top