DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going to look at this today. If I get it. It will be a great "Black Friday" for me.

Sticker on it is $39K. They are showing a $9K rebate on their site to bring it to $30K. Hoping to get rid of this Silverado and hopfully they'll give me good amount in trade. If not.. I'll have to wait 1 more year. Wish me luck!

:rck:

·
Texas RAM Dude
3,643 Posts
Good luck Mike....we need you back in the fold!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Good luck!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Good luck on them working a good deal for you! It's a good time to try and pick a vehicle up.

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
Nice truck! :) :tup:

... my black truck was by far the best looking that I've owned but it was also the biggest PITA to keep clean.

:(

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that looks like the one you looked at in Sept? I mean.............exactly the same, right?
Not too sure. I looked at a few. This one is year end and I hope things work out. Heading out in 10 mins. Called the dealer and they have it and know I am on the way.. :rck:

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
go for an express.... much more bang for the buck
They don't have the color I want in the express. At least not listed on their site. I will check out what they have in person!

·
Try harder
13,236 Posts
39k? For what? That looks pretty entry level for that much coin.

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
maybe he means 29?

i got a 2012 QC Express for 29,795 MSRP and i have not signed nothing yet or got the rebates figured in yet

·
BEE Ready!
1,274 Posts
39k? For what? That looks pretty entry level for that much coin.
That's my thought. The 2010 my dad got this same time last year was stickers at $35k and after discounts and warranties/service contracts, he got out for $29k.

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Agent Orange!
4,280 Posts
I hope not. There's no way the truck stickered at $39k. That looks like a mid level SLT that shouldn't top $33k. You could pic one like that up for $23-25k here without really trying.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I hope not. There's no way the truck stickered at $39k. That looks like a mid level SLT that shouldn't top $33k. You could pic one like that up for $23-25k here without really trying.
X2---Maybe $27K tops.

·
Registered
287 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I wouldn't pay that. I got my sport for 30K. And it is the loaded sport..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.