DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, in January, my cel came on, got the code, it was 02 sensor. I cleared it with my programmer, and It hasnt come back on but I can smell gas every time its running, and my plugs have gotten a little darker, so I'm sure I should replace them. They have been in the truck since new in 03:D Anyone have a reccomendation on the 2 I need as far as brand or anything? Will our connector support the heated ones? Im not splicing, just going to buy the whole damn thing, both of them and be done with it. Thanks for any reccommendations.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody has replaced their 02 sensors?:popcorn:

·
Thread Derailer
1,854 Posts
Bosch o2 sensors are the best you can get, if you have 3 or 4 wires goiing to the sensor, it has an element in it, all that does is get you out of closed loop faster.
If Bosch doesn't make what you need, get the oem brand. In the end, it doesn't really matter, it's just an o2 sensor.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bosch it is, thanks.

·
Toothy Critters Rock!
7,238 Posts
I purchased mine from the dealership, don't know what afermarket brand these trucks would like.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i try to get all my sensors from the dealer unless they are ridiculously overpriced.
120 bucks vs 52 (for ONE). Rediculously overpriced, IMO. I called.:mad: I will be ordering them myself aftermarket (bosch)

·
Toothy Critters Rock!
7,238 Posts
That is crazy. think mine are 50 something MSRP at the dealership. 03 must be different from later years
yep just checked and the list price on the ones for 2003 are much higher

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.