·
Registered
609 Posts
nice ....... looks real nice man good job..what kind of rims are those

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the replies guys, wheels are rock crawlers with M/T center caps.

here are a few more pics...

Attachments

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
looks mean as hell! :tup:

·
Registered
746 Posts
pitbull,
Do you have any rubbing problems when you steer?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes i do...
these wheels have different backspacing so they stick out 1/2 farther than my MT 16x10's.
But it's not bad, I will need to trim my front fenders just a hair to clear these knobbies.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I thought you might. I have the same problem with mine the reason I asked. I just haven't trimmed the wheel well liners and or fenders yet. I want different wheels insted.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i am not sure yet...
my original thought was to save them in case i need to take a road trip somewhere. but i might even consider trading them for a set of stock wheels....????

jeff

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Truck looks great! How do those Boggers ride on the street? Do they flatten out on you when your truck sits over night?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
01_OffRoad said:
Truck looks great! How do those Boggers ride on the street? Do they flatten out on you when your truck sits over night?

what up boss?

the tires ride a helluva lot better than expected! at 40mph it's pretty rough, but I think thats in the (shotty) balancing job. As for the tires flattening out, i can notice it after the truck sitting for an hour! I need to call Interco and see what psi they suggest, i think that might help things. i'm running them on the lower side of where they need to be. but after a mile or so it's fine.
I wouldn't trade them for anything at this point though...
i've been wanting to run these tires forever, so finally i have them!
i love the looks, i love the performance, what more could you ask for?

jeff

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
I had the same problems when I was running my LTB's on my Jeep. They were tough as nails, but rode like a dump truck. Gotta love them bias ply tires! Sad thing is that my radial Trxus aren't much better. You should check out some of the internal tire balancing options that are out there. I use "DynaBeads" and they work great over 35 mph.

·
The Green Machine
1,722 Posts
Looks AWESOME man - I love the black wheels on a red truck.

Beautiful :tup:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Did you sell your truck yet 01_0ffroad?

·
paul cox
103 Posts
Hey pitbull,
I have a set of BF Goodrich's I'll sell ya for a great price. Come with stock rims and caps. 75% tread left. 285x75r16.

Attachments

·
paul cox
103 Posts
Sorry, I read to fast. I guess your not in the market for tires since you got the new awesome looking ones. :crazy:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.