DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to do the do-it-yourself "bedliner" on the INTERIOR of my truck. I'd like to get the rubbery, soft, sticky stuff vs the hard, plastic, slippery stuff. Who's using what? How much? Any pics of the finished do-it-yourself application (bed of truck is fine for pics)? Pointers?

TIA!

·
Originating Member
35,160 Posts
I would think it would help with sound deadening ... I'm not sure which brand fits your needs, but would be interested in hearing how it goes when you get it installed

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RAM MAN said:
I would think it would help with sound deadening ... I'm not sure which brand fits your needs, but would be interested in hearing how it goes when you get it installed
Sounds like another write up!

·
Yea boooyeee!
1,996 Posts
I've used the DupliColo Roll On bedliner (bought the gallon jug and the roller kit) Did my rocker panels on my '76 Ramcharger with it. I followed the directions for install spot on, and I can't say a single bad thing about it. It took abuse from tree's and rocks all day most every day, and still looked shiny new when done.

For an interior, I really would reccoment a spray type, just to get a smoother finish. If you don't have any carpet, you will get alot more of soundwaves echoing around. Even my truck with the stock rubber matt over my dad's carpeted interior has alot of extra 'noise' if you will.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
There are a lot of brands now, it used to be just herculiner and it peeled fairly easy but I think if you put a adhesive enhanser down first you'd have a winner. For a serious wheeler it sounds like the only way to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.