DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Though you all might laugh - I put a bed stripe on one side of my QC Ram and thought it looked pretty good - well at first - Silver truck - orange bed stripe - My wife walks out and the first words out of her mouth are "When did the coast guard pull into port?" Needless to say I didn't finish the other side... :D

I think I'll debadge it instead......

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
The boss has spoke. ;) :D

·
Got'R Did
1,638 Posts
Ouch!!!!

·
Ramistered User
6,420 Posts
Did you take a pic anyway? I saw a hemi orange bedstripe on a black truck once and it looked killer. Onward the the next project.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Silence!.... The Great OZ has spoken!. I just put in HELLA 500FF today and the wife didn't even want to look at the picture! And wasn't about to walk outside. They don't get it do they?:huh:

·
Registered
643 Posts
I love being single. Buy what I want , when I want. Do what ever I want. Have sex with one woman one night and a differant one the next.

Im glad my g/f doesnt go on DT.

J/K Im not a cheater...but I could if I wanted to.
No shackle on my finger.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would cost too much to be single again!!!!!! :D

I wish I had snapped a pic - As far as the stripes - I though it looked good - but there were one or two blems in the vinyl due to operator error... but yeah - I got the psudeo "LOOK", like that looks cheesy. LOL I guess I'll have to settle for a SC tunner and SRT-10 wheel package.....Blacked out headlights ordered and on the way!!!! My conversation tonight started out with - "Why do you need to replace the rims if all you need are tires?" ...my response "Oh, they are out of round due to heat cycles - like when a brake rotor gets warped..." heehee

·
Registered
643 Posts
nvisciani said:
My conversation tonight started out with - "Why do you need to replace the rims if all you need are tires?" ...my response "Oh, they are out of round due to heat cycles - like when a brake rotor gets warped..." heehee

LOL!! If I ever do get married I guess I will have to think stuff like this up

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
LMAO!!! that would make me feel like $HIT

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you get married it will come naturally - you can make this crap up. Believe me - LOL

hey mezei - how do you like the Kumho Ecsta 305/50/R20 Tires?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Damn...Burn. lol You can't say she isn't honest with you though. lol

KB

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.