DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Low N Slow
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I have the bedrug still in the box in my garage and thinking of installing it since it is cooler but still higher than 65~ or so % that they require for the install tempature.

I am taking the tailgate off to get the handle shaved, but really want to put the bed rug on now.

Well the Question, is the begrug just one whole piece for the bed & tailgate, or are they joined by a zipper. So i can install the rug just for the bed now and then do the tailgate once it has been shaved and handle has been relocated ?.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I bought one from another member here a while ago so it is an older one but it is all one piece, it is possible they started putting in a zipper but I cant say for sure. Take it out of the box and take a look.

·
Low N Slow
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
04QuadCab8 said:
I bought one from another member here a while ago so it is an older one but it is all one piece, it is possible they started putting in a zipper but I cant say for sure. Take it out of the box and take a look.

Yeah you are right, i should just take it out and see myself, just i always have trouble putting them back properly, some how half of the item is left hanging out of box.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.