Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

Do you know where I could get some kind of board that I can put in the bed that can be used to divde the bed. from bed rail to bed rail So I an put stuff back there and helps to prevent the stuff to not roll around. Also, i would like it to be easy to removed.

Hope that made sense.

Thanks in advance.

·
They call me Radio
4,809 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I use the cargo bar.
Not good for small items but works great for everything else. Easy to relocate whenever I need to. Won't damage the wallet either. I picked up mine for $20.00 and it's been great!

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
rsktkr said:
I use the cargo bar.
Not good for small items but works great for everything else. Easy to relocate whenever I need to. Won't damage the wallet either. I picked up mine for $20.00 and it's been great!
Ditto! Very affordable and adjustable also.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys for the suggestions.

What is an active gate 1 ton?

I thought about a 2 by 10, but would it be hard to make it stay put/

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
2 cargo bars

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have a buddy who just uses a spring loaded shower rod and then put a big plastic storage container in the bed. He has it set so it holds the container between the tailgate and the rod. Simple and cheap.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
dragmmth said:
Thanks guys for the suggestions.

What is an active gate 1 ton?

I thought about a 2 by 10, but would it be hard to make it stay put/

i am not sure how much they cost( my truck came with it) but here is a link http://www.projxauto.com/to a site that gives you info even a little demo of how it works i have the bedliner with mine also

you can also search active gate here in the forums and get info on other people who gave either bought or at least researched them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.