Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Guys:

The 4th of July has passed by. We had parade duty with a local town. We've used the deuce for several parades, & the Beast has done several static displays, but this year we ran BOTH in the parade. I had Maynard drive his deuce (he still doesn't know it's his yet), & I drove the Beast.

We got it all primed last Tuesday night, outside, & of course we had a MAJOR storm Wed night (as the Beast sat outside in the storm). We were putting parts back on the Beast until 1:30AM Thursday night & went back to it at 6:30 AM Friday , the day of the parade. Here's some current pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

I have PLENTY of room but no money. There's several out there now too. Hey Ram, I got an ider, buy Cunswaylows house, buy another Carryall, & we can start a Carryall biz. ;)

Later

PS: What a fast response. :thatfunny

·
Originating Member
35,160 Posts
;)

yeah RIGHT !

I looked for a decent Town Waon (slightly different beast) for a while, but never found one exactly like I wanted

probably would have had a ton of problems chasing parts down anyway ...

oh well, I need to be saving more, for more go fast parts for the RR

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Newest Update

Here's the newest addition to the Beast, a front winch bumper. I already have the winch, but now I need frame extensions so I can take the next step & install my wench, er, winch:thatfunny

Later

Attachments

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ram Man:

That IS stored for winter.:thatfunny Those frame extensions I need are just bolt on, so when I'm able to get em I'll install em. I also have some lock outs for the front that I need to install.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, the 1st road salt hit the streets by Uggville, so that means drivin the Beast is once again over for the season (except if we get some decent snow, then I'll rip up the backyard again:rck:).

I tried like a son of a bitch to get the Beast running in a little Vet's Day parade we have locally, but it just wasn't meant to be, which kinda bummed me out, but I'll live. HA! The Frog did make it though, so it wasn't a total bust, and we all had a GREAT Time too.

If I had an extra pair of hands. What had happened was I lost the fan belt. Just couldn't muster the strenght needed to get the new one on the pullys. Oh well, maybe next year? Hell, it's only an 65 years old desert truck. Got to be nice to us seniors. HA!

I DID get them frame extensions and they are supposed to be on their way to Uggville now. Probably get em very soon. It's also getting to cold to work outside as it has only been toppin off around 39 degrees MAX. At nights I've seen it bottom at 11. Brrrrrr. I'm get old. HA!

ALL OUT THERE, have a
HAPPY BIRD DAY! I AM!

Later
Ugg

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.