DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Project Dreamsicle
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone here have a sound clip or a video of a bassani catback on a hemi? i am very curious to hear what it sounds like... please help thanks.....

·
Registered
302 Posts
Have you run a SEARCH in the Performance Forum using Bassani as your keyword? You may want to give that a try.

Zach

·
Project Dreamsicle
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TexasZach said:
Have you run a SEARCH in the Performance Forum using Bassani as your keyword? You may want to give that a try.

Zach
yes i have returned 26 things (i believe that was the number) i checked every single return to no avail...

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Then if you cant find anything on it... perhaps its not worth talking about... Its possible you found your answer just by doing a search.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
302 Posts
Texas Hemi... Your due diligence is duly noted amigo! Air Ram makes an excellent point, the lack of a solid match kind of answers your question.

Six years ago, I bought a new C-5 Corvette. Bassani was a popular upgrade with the members of a online Vett Forum I belong to, as was Corsa. I can speak for their quality.

Should you consider going with a different exhaust option, be sure and research the Hemi resonance issue.

Zach

·
Project Dreamsicle
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
duly noted on all accounts... i have looked at other members preferences, and taken into account all aspects..o me the sound clips of magnaflow dont seem to have enough bark to them.. i just dont like flowmaster, same with dynomax, b orla sounds decent just not loud enough. everything i have herd about the bassani sparks my interest as well as a suggestion from DTW is putting an slp muffler from an fbody with si/so on... he said it sounds absolutely incredible....

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Have you thought about just REMOVING your muffler and installing a straight pipe in its place... Just keep the resonator on the tail end to act as your muffler... this set up will cost you under 30.00 and would offer a real DEEP tone but would not get you into any trouble with the law.

Ohh yea it will also out perform most ALL aftermarket exhaust systems!

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
I have a Borla Catback system. It was extremely pricey, but is is guaranteed not to rust which is great. The sound is awesome at ALL rpm levels, and their is little to no resonance in the cab. It is a great system.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have the bassani side exit on my truck. Its pretty loud, but it sounds nice. It has a completely different sound than a flowmaster or a magnaflow. I have had some problems with it though. First of all the fitment sucked. I had to modify the head pipe and the hangers that came with it. Second after about six months on the truck the muffler started rattling internally. I called bassani but they were no help. If I had it to do over again I would have went with a different setup. I hope this helps you out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.