DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Aternal Bertrum
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will some body build a 04 durango with with better basic head lamps, and a better basic bumper, i wondered what this small simple upgrade would have done in terms of improving the look, also dose any on know where i can get a bumper fabricated or any aftermarket bumpers the 04's are classic truks i am not looking to change untill a new body style arrives, please help. : :help:

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Hello chrischaracter7,

In terms of MODS, we'd be glad to help out with any designs.
- the pictures below are Modded with the Rampage concept grill.

Attachments

·
Aternal Bertrum
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
s weigel you are the man thank you so much for your help this was totally unexpected, i know you have a lot of request, but thank you for your time, i would like to see more 04 up grades in the future thank you so much chris7

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Thanks,

You did a good job choosing DodgeTalk.
- Alot of knowledgeable people here.
- Every photochopper here is a good one!

Here's a 2004 Durango with 1st Gen styling Cues:

Attachments

·
Aternal Bertrum
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mr.Weigel, you do some awsome work, and i have been a fan of yours for a long time. you truly are a GENIUS, and a insiration. the work you do will determin how my durango will look when im finished, thank you so much, you need a job in automotive design with the dodge boys i am willing to bet before long they will have taken your ideas with or without you knowlege thanks so much and keep on sending me your D drafts, THANKS SOMUCH CHRIS7 AKA ETERNAL BERTRUM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.