DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GAS IS 4 A$$ES!!!
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 99 ctd with the Banks power pak intermediately has a problem with the idiot light comming on and my boost/pyro gages goint to 0 with a noticeable drop in power. I'm thinking I may have a loose connection under the dash. I have tried to have the code checked but every time I do the dealer says nothing's wrong. Has anyone else experienced this and if so what connector should I be combing over?

·
GAS IS 4 A$$ES!!!
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found the prob..it was a loose connection under the dash on the main harness...The yellow wire that runs to the injector pump under the hood..

·
GAS IS 4 A$$ES!!!
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope.... but I'd like to....

·
AirFuelEddie
5,443 Posts
I live on the Ind./Ill. border. We have Scheid Diesel Extravaganza here at the Wabash Valley Fairgrounds. It's in Aug. every year. Check out the schedule at Scheid diesel, it's pretty impressive and the Dodges always do very well. They are the trucks to beat because the Cummins doesnt need the expensive mods to live under a lot of boost as the other diesels. Last year a guy with an 05 Dodge pulled 585 H.P. and over 1000Lbs. ft. on the street truck dyno.

·
GAS IS 4 A$$ES!!!
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice... I'll mark it on my calender and bring some of my other Dodge driving buddies with to!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.