DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one have a bak flip bed cover? do u like it?

·
Gubby's Stomper Truck
942 Posts
I also like to know

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I've had on for almost a year now, and love it. Pics are in my gallery.

·
Gubby's Stomper Truck
942 Posts
NUTTSQUAD03 said:
I've had on for almost a year now, and love it. Pics are in my gallery.
I trying to find out if it is a locking cover ?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
technically no but you have to open the tailgate to open it at all

·
Registered
59 Posts
Try a forum search for "BakFlip" .. There are several threads, tons of pictures, install tips, etc.

·
Gubby's Stomper Truck
942 Posts
what is the going rate you guys are paying for a bak flip cover I was quoted $550.00 with free shipping ... is that the best price out there ? sould I buy it or keep looking around because there is a lower price else where

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'd buy. I just paid 586 shipped. It arrives tomorrow.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I know a site sponsor, TruckXpressions.com, had them marked down to $536/shipped a few months ago. Maybe if there is enough interest we can get them to run that deal again on a group buy. I'd be in for sure if the price came down. Anyone else?

·
Registered
193 Posts
edrex said:
I know a site sponsor, TruckXpressions.com, had them marked down to $536/shipped a few months ago. Maybe if there is enough interest we can get them to run that deal again on a group buy. I'd be in for sure if the price came down. Anyone else?
Mark me down

·
Mopar Kid
552 Posts
If the make them for the 05-08 dakota i will by one also!

I dont really like the look of my undercover tonneau cover, i really like the stealth look of the bak flip. :rck:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Looks like Bak-Flip makes one for QC Dakotas but its not listed on the TruckXpressions site.

·
Registered
62 Posts
gubbylee said:
what is the going rate you guys are paying for a bak flip cover I was quoted $550.00 with free shipping ... is that the best price out there ? sould I buy it or keep looking around because there is a lower price else where
were did the $ 550 price come from. i called truck expressions and they quoted $636 (same price as factory)

·
Registered
159 Posts
TruckXpressions has set up a special purchase for us!! Check this thread for details.
6-9 buyers will get the price to $550, and we'll be supporting our sponsor. More buyers then that and the price will drop lower.
Hope anyone who is on the fence about these covers can jump on this deal while its available.
Cheers,
ed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.