DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...Monday got here and I had 3 sick kids at home. Go to take my daughter to school instead of flying out of town for work and it all started.

The bridge that I have to go over every day to take my kids to school has been under construction for over a year...they finally opened both southbound lanes for a while, but the northbound (the one I was one) is still just one lane. Typical Delaware BS, there is a back up on the the way over the bridge. Stop go, stop go, stop go......y'all get the picture!!

I am driving on the middle of the bridge admiring this nice looking R/T Charger in front of me.....I check out a boat as we cross the water and then it is back to stop and go. As we got to the base of the bridge, my daughter said something to me...I had started to move again and realized too late that the cars in front of me took off and then hit the brakes quick......that is when a few choice words rolled out of my mouth!!!

Anyhow....barely hit that Charger I was admiring.....10 mph or so!! My truck doesn' really look like much has happened to it. The Charger.....well.....I felt like $hit!!!!! Seeing my truck has the level kit, body lift and 35's, I bypassed his bumper and went straight into his trunk!!!! I have never been in an accident, got any tickets or had any points......until Monday!!!

Anyhow, the insurance adjustor came here to look at my truck today.....around $600 in damage to mine. I asked about the fella's Charger and he told me the estimate was $4800!! I guess I am getting old....I need to hang up my keys!! :D

That said......anyone know where I can get a bada$$ bumper with a winch for my 06 1500????? :D

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
Ouch sorry to hear man. Got any pics?

·
Registered
227 Posts
ouch thats horrible, $$hit happens tho man no need to hang up dem keys

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I had taken a picture of the guys Charger.....He even said.."damn.....we were barely moving and look what your truck did!!"

I will get a picture of my truck this weekend....

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
Sorry to hear about the traffic collision, I can't help with the winch.

·
HOTROD
590 Posts
Whats with all the rams running into all these chragers?? Damn cant we start running inot honda's or some other crappy lil car. Sorry to hear about your truck tho bro. I would also recommend the ranch hand bumper

·
bubbagoonboy
798 Posts
Whats with all the rams running into all these chragers?? Damn cant we start running inot honda's or some other crappy lil car. Sorry to hear about your truck tho bro. I would also recommend the ranch hand bumper
Funny you say that i just got rear ended by a pos honda on Wednesday about 900 bucks damage to mine (not my fault so i don't care) and his hook was really bent in. I had to laugh...second accident totaled one car that hit me and bent the other up pretty good and ill i got was a pushed in rear fender and a scratched wheel and a scratch and a dent on the second one. I still laugh about it.

PS no one was hurt in either one.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
We need to start a support group for Chuck and Craig. These guys can't drive! :D

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
Excuses, excuses... I'm just glad I'm just glad I'm not having a bad week! lol

·
HOTROD
590 Posts
x2!!!!!!! but to all those that are having a bad week this bud's on me :D :drink:

·
HOTROD
590 Posts
...so today we solute you "Mr. I barely hit the charger in front of me and did $4800 in damage"...

...this buds on me :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny
LMAO I almost spit my soda on my computer :thatfunny:thatfunny

·
HOTROD
590 Posts
We better stop feeding these guys so many drinks before there are more crashes........ sorry about that to far:gr_patrio

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
...so today we solute you "Mr. I barely hit the charger in front of me and did $4800 in damage"...

HAHA......At least you guys can make me laugh about it!! :D

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
sorry to hear that man.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts

Damn aint that the truth............ :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.