Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Ok so I bought my used 2007 Dak in June of 08. When I picked it up, I did another walk around and picked out things that hadn't been noticed before.

Cut in interior panel above arm rest.
Speaker cover broken.
Stains on seats.
Detail consisted of powerwashing carpets. THATS IT. Stains? C'mon.

I spoke with my salesman, who told me that he would make notes about everything, the manager was brought out to see it as well. I was promised that these things would be taken care of at a later appointment (I had to leave).

I made an appointment for August 26th and couldn't make it because of a family medical emergency.

Fast forward.

I made another appointment for today at 8am. I brought my truck in and dropped it off. (Edmonton+Rush hour+ heavy snow+wind)

I got a message from my service advisor stating that the salesman only worked there for 2 weeks and they have no notes about this. The manager isnt going to pay for it (the one who viewed it, amazing how they forget huh?)

On another note, I have called several times to service over the past few weeks about this issue (and several others) and left messages and noone has ever called me back. (I'm assuming because they are not making money off this)

I have called twice, no manager available.

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
not good at all

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
try Dodge Customer Service. If they dont make things right try talking to the BBB

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went down to the dealer again, and I spoke with the used sales manager who came out with my salesman back in June and he remembered everything.

He personally brought me to the service managers office and explained everything and told him to take care of my truck.

Phone calls - terrible way to get anything done.

In person - works.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.