DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate having the school bus pickup/drop off in front of my house just for this friggin' reason!!!!!!! :mad: :VHOT: I KNEW this was going to happen damnit, and I don't even have kids!!! :VHOT: :mad:

Attachments

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
damn that sucks! Sorry to see it bro.

·
Registered
368 Posts
ever follow a school bus? i would not want my kids to ride with some of thoes drivers!!!!!!

2,493 Posts
Sam that sucks! I have had 2 hits like that,one a van backed into
my front bumper while I was watching.Second was a chunk of 2x4
was run over by a semi on the interstate and it sent it at warp speed
right into my front fender. Both where fixed by a top notch shop
and all is good....

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
So urked over this, and I have nothing to beat the sh*t out of!!!! I must vent on something!!! That truck was a virgin, not a single door ding anywhere to be found.....oh well I guess I've been blessed lately with some cool mod type stuff for the truck so I guess I have to take the good with the bad. They told me to get an estimate and send it to them and they would pay it so we'll see.......

·
1,965 Posts
Was your truck out in the street? or in the driveway? That sucks man! Did any of the kids on the bus learn some new words when you saw it? :D I don't curse often but i would have taught them the whole book if i was in your shoes probally.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No Randy came by to install his Caltracs so it was in the street. I parked it so it would be far away from the buffoon bus driver, apparently I underestimated his buffooness. No I didn't yell or curse because of the kids, I just had to walk back in my house for a few minutes and calm down enough to even talk to him rationally.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Man that really blows big time. Hopefully all goes well with the repair

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
400rwhphemi said:
HAHAHAHAHAH

that sucks
There is something wrong with your head Luke.....my baby is mashed and you laugh....

·
SupermaXX Hemi
840 Posts
Man sorry to hear that sam well I finally got my orders today a month and a few days later than what the recurter told me. Well I will be moving to Watertown NY to go to Fort Drum. Take it easy and I hope it all works out for you.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SupermaXX Hemi said:
Man sorry to hear that sam well I finally got my orders today a month and a few days later than what the recurter told me. Well I will be moving to Watertown NY to go to Fort Drum. Take it easy and I hope it all works out for you.
NY huh? You're destined to be in snow I think, a native Texan that's lived in Alaska and now is heading for New York....oh well it's not quite so brutal in NY as it was in Alaska. Good luck man!!!

·
Registered
725 Posts
SupermaXX Hemi said:
Hey, that is where I grew up. Man Watertown sucks big time. The best place to go for aftermarket parts is Cheney Tire. I used to work there and they have the best prices around and the owner (Tom Cheney) is a huge Dodge fan

·
Finally a 5 speed
2,419 Posts
That sucks man. I had a similar thing happen to mine about 3 weeks after I got it. I was beyond pissed off. Im sure the city or county or whatever will take care of it for you though.

Joey

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
hey at least it was a school bus. it has to be insured. that part is covered. on a side note....it is YOUR truck, but its still a truck. i would think that the bus driver was embarassed enough and worried enough about losing his job to give him anymore grief. the city will take care of you. they have no choice

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Damn, that sucks. But It could have been much, much worse. But it sucks regardless.

KB

·
Had 392.. Now.. LS2 GTO!!
4,362 Posts
sawcut64 said:
There is something wrong with your head Luke.....my baby is mashed and you laugh....
man your truck is clean!

you know i am kidding but in all honesty...IS THE BUS ALRIGHT?

·
Toothy Critters Rock!
7,238 Posts
Bus Drivers Are STUPID! :VHOT:

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
how thehell did the dumbass hit your truck? i dont get it?... its so shiny, how did he now see the damn thing...

Can of whoopass anyone?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.