DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've said it before I'll say it again. I love my car. But...

:VHOT:
Well a week ago My car began to make funny noises and so I was having the oil changed and asked the workers if they heard it. Thay said probably just bad gass. :mad:

Half an hour later the belt snaped on the AC compressor so I took it to the shopwhere I discovered the Compressor was seized. It is under warrenty so no big deal right?

Wrong! :WHT:

They start working on that and discover that this is not just it but now my hight speed fan is shot need a new on and they whole AC unit needs replaced and recharged. Still the AC is completly covered by warrety but the fan is not. So now I have a bill for repairs and I really had to scramble to find the money. :help:

Managed to get that much togather and guess what?
need brakes and rotors. Seems the rotors are rotten. :jmad:

Well they just have to wait and I am going to look for someone else to do that job fro lesst hen the dealership charges. I did manage to talk them into about $100 in discounts though.

That does it though. I want to go back to horse andcart days!

But... I do still love my car. :grum: :whackit:

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I'm not complaing much now. It cost the warrenty company $1,600 to fix and I only had to pay about $550. The whole ac system pluss the fan got done. Now I am working on the rotors. May do that myself. Silly dealership charges way to much in labor so I only try to go there for warrenty items.
Car is running good and just in time for more hot weather. I know it is hotter in Texas but I live in PA and the 90 degree stuff is prety rough when you are not used to it. I can't breath reall well in the humididty due to asthma so I need my ac.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.