DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the track last night and saw an 06 QC 4x2 hemi ram with 24" wheels run,but the times did'nt show on the monitor.(technical difficulties i guess)I walk up to the guy and asked him just for the hell of it what he ran, he says [email protected] mph.Now I asked him what were his mods he responds all stock,i think i'm calling bull_h_t on this one what do you think,either its modded or he a freaking lier.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
It's possible as some guys have hit those marks stock. Its also possible he is a liar and has a SuperChips or more. Or possible he totally lied about everything as that mph sounds a little high to me, especially being on 24s and with an 06.

KB

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I was thinking the mph was way to high for the ET plus those 24's have to heavy.I ran my truck its the same 06 QC hemi 4x2 with homebrew intake ,deleted muffler and flashpaq and ran [email protected]

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Go ahead man...throw up the BS flag dawg! LOL

KB

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No it's not like that.LOL I just thought it was alittle weird thats all.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
:gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: LOL

KB

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
He must be a dog out of the hole and have a hell of a top end to come up with those numbers. You raise the BS flag and I will hoist it high :D

·
MrDestinE
664 Posts
What was the DA?? if it was a negative 3000 ft or so it might give a little more credence..... but big wheels are known to kill MPH...

TJ

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
Sounds a little off.. I know acording to flashpaq yesterday morning mine went 15.34 at 91.. Spinning my one leger almost all the way through first.. 65 degrees...

·
Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound
2,277 Posts
Im gonna call BS as well. The speed doesnt match the time. My best is 14.98 @ 89. With him, at 94 mph, he should be in the low 14's. Especially if he had 24's. Otherwise, with a trap time of 15.64 his speed should have been closer to 87 or 88 mph.

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
mheideman said:
Im gonna call BS as well. The speed doesnt match the time. My best is 14.98 @ 89. With him, at 94 mph, he should be in the low 14's. Especially if he had 24's. Otherwise, with a trap time of 15.64 his speed should have been closer to 87 or 88 mph.
yep.. mph is way off for a stock 06.. and 24's.. times should have been 16.4's at 84 :thatfunny lol..

·
Banned
754 Posts
may not be bull _hit but its some kinda _hit lol. check mine - 14.82 @ 90.6 running on m and h 17" slicks!!! For ya'll that called BS-- :rck:

For him I say :thatfunny :crazy:

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Sounds like the fella I saw at cecil county running a quad-cab 2wd hemi into the 13.20s. I asked him what was done and he said it was stock.

The wierd thing is, after I called him out alittle bit he let me look everywhere I wanted and I didn't see anything changed :confused:

·
All Around Great Guy
12,674 Posts
I ran a 15.08 at 89.75. I am not really experienced at drag racing, but does that mean i have great torque, but horsepower is suffering up high? 15.08 and i think my mph should be a little higher. Any input would be appreciated.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.