DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone that has gone to b&g's shop for a flash answer a couple of questions for me. I can't get a hold of them and thought I would leave out this afternoon where I could be there in the morning. Basically what is cost with the dynotune and did you have to schedule a time to dyno or just show up? Thanks

· Registered
28,764 Posts
With every dyno, you have to make an appointment. The guys at the shop have other vehicles to work on, so you need to make sure they have time to dyno yours. Many times, shops with dyno's will spend all day tuning 1 car.

· Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At wot it goes straight to --- on afr gauge. I get up over 2700 rpms same thing. Closed loop is up to 16's then back down then back up. Does pretty good as long as I take it easy.

· Registered
28,764 Posts
Are you sure that your wideband is set up correctly? There are guys on here with heads and a bigger cam using 5.7 injectors, and they have been able to tune their trucks by just adding fuel with a piggyback.

· Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess it is. It was working fine (still lean) with the psc1 and SC. I have sold both of those to have the money for the SCT. Damn I feel like a rubber ball bouncing around wondering what to do. Flip a coin maybe:D Or just keep taking it easy and wait on a tuner.

· Registered
3,064 Posts
The arc-1 is really easy to add fuel at wot.
Im taking mine off as i no longer get any codes.
I might be persuaded to let you try it.
i can add a ton of fuel if i want to.
The nice thing is you can tune it as your driving so it is easy to figure out if your going to need new injectors.
It takes about 2 minutes to hook up.
I would try it.
And if it works,which i bet it will,you will save yourself the money of 6.1 injectors.
Pm me.

· Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I appreciate the offer catsltd. But...I didn't take the ground off before I plugged in afr gauge and now I'm not getting any juice at the gauge. I think I may have fried it. I then put the positive lead from the afr gauge on the positive post of battery and gauge still will wouldn't work.:huh: I rewired the positive and negative to make sure a splice didn't come apart...I'll look at again tomorrow.

· Registered
28,764 Posts
kidat46 said:
Its still doing the same thing. Think catsltd tuner will help me at wot.
Any piggyback that will allow you to add fuel should help. You might have to do the bigger injectors, but it is better to try it first with the 5.7's. If the 6.1's are too big, then you will be forced to pull fuel which will in turn hurt your tranny.

· Hemi2nV
7,957 Posts
you need injectors...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.