DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was working today at a different location YMCA and saw this Ram sitting there... one of the most [email protected]$$ rams I've seen. The stacks look great. sorry about the quality it was with my phone..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Yuck!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'm gonna disagree. :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
I must agree, that is bad a$$!!! Should be flame red though!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Were you lookin through bi-focals into your camera?
I am not trying to be ignorant but you obviously haven'y been on this site very long. You better do some research on some of the nicest RAMS here. Yes, the stacks are cool but the stacks alone don't do anything for most of us.Take a look at the slammed, raised and completely modifies rides that are available to you in the photo galleries. You will be amazed!

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
stacks are awesome, on my next truck (a cummins of course) i want to put dual 5 inch turnouts like that!

·
Get Drunk and Be Somebody
920 Posts
stacks are sweet... but not on a 35 g + truck, now that would be great for a stump jumper on the side

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
if my truck was a cummins it'd have stacks

sdome motor work, no lift, and it'd be a manual

can't beat dumping the black smoke into the air

·
Registered
553 Posts
Ha...
somebody told me once I should put stacks on my truck. I laughed them out of town. :thatfunny

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok y'all to clear up some things... i didnt mean one of the best lookin rams on here, theres obviously some AMAZING trucks on this website, what i meant was it was one of the best lookin trucks in that particular area. sorry for the confusion guys!!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Blah, not for me ... stacks look out of place kind of silly.

·
Victims arent we all
1,826 Posts
if i had bawls i would get some smoke stacks,,but since my Girlfriend took them i guess i wont be getting any stacks :help:

·
2004 Black_Hemi_QC
1,688 Posts
Doesn't do it for me.....but hey if you like it, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
619 Posts
i had a 01 cummins before i traded for my hemi and it had a 5 inch strait pipe out behind the rear duals... lemme tell you... u dont want the end of the pipe to be 2 ft from your head... i would get a head ache after a few hours of driving...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.