·
Diesel User
1,343 Posts
So are you going for a dually now????

MikeyB

·
Registered
270 Posts
Man, do they still offer that color somewhere? I don't recall ever seeing one around. I want to get camo rockerpanels and bumper cover, but don't think it would look right on Patriot Blue. Might fit right in on that though...

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haven't you figured out yet that I have no idea what I want but at the same time I want everything?!?!?!? :crazy: AND I want it cheap!!! :rck:

I have actually made an offer on a new 07 truck and am awaiting a reply. I also supposedly have a guy that may look at the truck tomorrow. If not, then I'm gonna start dismantling it.......

That green is just too cool! I was gonna buy one on e-bay that had 101,000 miles on it. It was 2wd QC SB but it had all the other stuff I wanted plus it was CHEAP!!! Someone else beat me too it while I procrastinated. Oh well.......

·
Registered
26 Posts
NOW that is an AWSOME green

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
yeah but it looks like that green on that dually has metal flake in it. thats a nice paint job

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
Its just the stock paint. It was available up through the 03 model year. It sucks that they quit making trucks in that color because its my favorite color on a ram. If I bought a new truck I'd want green for sure.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
hey, this grey cummins is 17k. its a 5speed 2wd srw

Attachments

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
5 speed means Standard Output!!!!!! We don't even want to get into what kind of crap you will get here if you get an SO!!!! :D Anyways, all those trucks in Texas are cheap and they all say "One owner" Of course the one owner was a hauling company that put over 100,000 miles on it in 2 years. Look closely......

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
ahhhh you cant have ANOTHER, can ya

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
yeah. i noticed they were all hauling trucks. you want a truck that will just plain out..HAUL ASS. haha. when we get our minds settled sometime after deer season we should get together. ima start doin truck pulls with andy. thats swayed me to an auto. its gonna be a bitch losing moment and shifting gears.

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just test drove a 04 305hp 2wd sb qc with 24,000 miles on it. It was nice but I don't know if I want it. It looked just like the one in your pic except it was a short bed. The dealer with the dually is really wanting to sell it too. It's getting closer... I just have to decide if I want to drive a stick all the time.....

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
is the dualy 4x4?

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Got Diesel? said:
We don't even want to get into what kind of crap you will get here if you get an SO!!!! :D
Who would do such a think... *whistles*

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
byrdawg13 said:
yeah. i noticed they were all hauling trucks. you want a truck that will just plain out..HAUL ASS. haha. when we get our minds settled sometime after deer season we should get together. ima start doin truck pulls with andy. thats swayed me to an auto. its gonna be a bitch losing moment and shifting gears.

If your talking sled pulling, you dont shift gears. You'd get hit by the sled. You put it in 4x4, pick a gear, wind it up and slip the crap out of it (you better have a darn good clutch though). And run it hard all the way to the end. Manuals are better for sled pulling than auto's. Auto's are for racing.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.