DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2005 Solar Yellow 1500 Quad and am looking for an easy-to-remove lockable bed cover like what is provided on the chevy Avalanche. I'd like it painted to match the rest of the truck as well.

Does this exist?

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Banned
7,000 Posts
Something to think about...I've heard of people with those roll covers, and if you live in a snowy area, not a good idea. Snow/ice gets in the grooves where the hinges are between the panel and freezes, and viola...the cover wont open until the ice thaws...not a good thing. I think it comes with the territory of a cover like that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
adamsredlines said:
Something to think about...I've heard of people with those roll covers, and if you live in a snowy area, not a good idea. Snow/ice gets in the grooves where the hinges are between the panel and freezes, and viola...the cover wont open until the ice thaws...not a good thing. I think it comes with the territory of a cover like that.
I'm in Florida. Only rain and heat here!

·
HEMI_Andy
9 Posts
My Dodge has one

My 2005 QC came with one from dodge. It has two locks, one front, one back. You can open it from either end. It is made of 4 hinged sections. Not seperate panels like the avalanche.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HEMI_Andy said:
My 2005 QC came with one from dodge. It has two locks, one front, one back. You can open it from either end. It is made of 4 hinged sections. Not seperate panels like the avalanche.
Do you have a picture or part # Can they be removed?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.