DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Autometer ultra-lite series gauges for sale. One is a air/fuel part#4375. The second is oil pressure part#4327. Both are new sealed in factory plastic. The outside cardboard on both of them is not in the best shape from being moved around the garage so often, but they are both still brand new with all original hardware. I am looking to get $35 for the air/fuel and $40 for the oil pressure. Shipping will be $8.00 each. If someone wants both, I will pay for the shipping. Thanks for looking.

·
Dodge Ram Daytona
275 Posts
I am interested in both these gauges.....just would like to know the color of the background lighting on them? Also, are they lit with bulbs or LED's? Is the oil pressure gauge electrical or mechanical? You can PM me with the answers....thanks! :gr_patrio

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I dont have any pics of them, but you check the autometer website. They are light silver with a satin silver bezel. Again, check the pics on the website.

The oil pressure gauge is electrical. Thanks.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These have to go. Any resonable offers? I dont want to go through the hassle of listing them on ebay. Best offer on both gauges.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.