DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has bought and installed an autometer D-Pic gauge yet. I just got mine the other day and have installed it. It was super easy to install, only 3 wires, red (power), black (ground), and white (optional dimmer wire). I installed it into an SRT-10 A-pillar gauge pod. I had to modify the gauge pod slightly on the inside to allow for clearance for how the gauge mounts, simple to do. I haven't has the time to 'play' with it enough yet to give an opinion of it. It seems pretty awesome and is easy to work. I supposedly have the first one to make it to Canada, which is kind of cool. My dealer had it on order since March. I'll post an update by the end of the week to let everyone know what I think of it.

Andrew

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
How much was it?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$249 Canadian, which is about $200 US.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Not bad! Let us know how you like it. Easy to use, ect?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
They seem really cool, let us know how you like it. Neat mod.

KB

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Yeah I just put my srt-10 pod in today and was going to go with that gauge. Hey what color background did you end up going with? I was thinking the white because it would go better with the stock gauges, but black looks so much better to me.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
i should get one of them but not sure

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
i just got my srt-10 pilar way easyer to get through the dealer and i am going with that gauge also

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
How much was your pod through the dealer?

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
$50.25---- $53.96 with taxs but you get new tabes i just feel better getting a real oem from dealer and you know it will fit. the guy at the parts counter said i was the first to order threw them also if three people a year buy it they start to kep them in stock

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Thats cool, I think I am going to order my gauge off the internet today.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I think it measures like air/fuel and like quarter mile times and 0-60 times. It is supposed to do a bunch of stuff like that, we will have to see how accurate it is though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.