DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 Dodge stratus 4 cylinder. I replaced the input & output sensors and the automatic transmission control solenoid.The car has 52k on it and its my late moms car.She passed away from covid 19 last May.I keep it because it was my Mom's but I am not liking it right now.I am new to this forum thought I would reach out for any ideas.I also replaced the transmission relay in the fuse box.The fluid is clean and no burning smell.I put it in drive and its like being in low gear top speed 50 mph at 4700 Rpm's
Appreciate your help.
Kevin

·
Registered
14 Posts
2001 Dodge stratus 4 cylinder. I replaced the input & output sensors and the automatic transmission control solenoid.The car has 52k on it and its my late moms car.She passed away from covid 19 last May.I keep it because it was my Mom's but I am not liking it right now.I am new to this forum thought I would reach out for any ideas.I also replaced the transmission relay in the fuse box.The fluid is clean and no burning smell.I put it in drive and its like being in low gear top speed 50 mph at 4700 Rpm's
Appreciate your help.
Kevin
Appreciate your help.
Kevin
Appreciate your help.
Kevin
With all those new sensor on there you would need to plug in a scan tool and do a transmission reset and a gear relearn. The new sensors need to programmed into the transmission control unit. Bring it to a good tranny shop and tell them to put the scanner on there .. or you could attempt it your self for about 399.00

1 - 2 of 2 Posts