DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Laramie-4x4 I have used the Auto feature once and it quit working the dealer ship has the parts on order and there is a major waiting list for the same problem also I have found out since that there is a waiting list for window wiper motor and that is also on back order. I have asked them why they dont do a recall and send out a letter to everyone not to use the Auto feature if there is such a major problem instead of a lot off pissed of people until this issue is resolved-I live in Barrie Ontario and if anyone has this problem and would like to compare notes here is my [email protected] -cbww

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had the same problem, took em 2 months to fix...I got the truck back yesterday and everything worked....FOR ABOUT 10 HOURS LOL...It went back to the shop today, and they dont know what to tell me...Oh yeah BTW mine is an 08 RAM Laramie....:tdwn:

·
Lovin My Ram
525 Posts
yep 2 months into owning the truck i had the 4wd auto problem...well i went into that dealership all guns blazing...took me 2 days but i got my @$$ a loaner van and reamed the OWNER of the dealership out for hanging younger buyers (18,19,20..im 19) up to dry because chrysler has nothing in place for us when shit breaks because of their engineering (the chrysler dealerships changed from loaners to rentals and u cant get a rental under the age of 21 unless its an insurance thing)

so i havent used it since cause i cant afford to have my truck down at all cause i work 35 km away from work

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.