DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my 4 original GY tires available to any members in the Austin area. I removed them from my truck at 18K miles when I dropped it. I don't drive my truck hard, so there is a lot of tread left on these tires. They go for FREE to anyone who is willing to pick them up. My father in-law has them in the Round Rock area and you would be meeting up with him. He was going to put them on his Ram, but it was totalled by a red light runner a few weeks ago and he isn't getting another Dodge to replace it.

Best to e-mail me directly: [email protected]
Please reply to this thread as well, so I know who was first, second....you know, I want to keep it fair. I'll get you in touch with my father in-law to find a pick up time. Probably going to be evening during the week due to his schedule.

Todd

·
Robmelalv
52 Posts
how far are you from San Antonio I live in Alice, Tex 2 hours south of SA just trying to figure the total trip

·
Slow 4.7 club
803 Posts
Hey ill be in round rock Friday the 10th.. If you still have them i want them....I am going to that outlet mall there.. Is Your father far from there?

Willis

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
I can come up this week, just let me know when you are available. hopefully before these guys take the tires.

·
Registered
200 Posts
ill take them!

·
TEXAS BORN AND RAISED
133 Posts
Still got 'em?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.